Monday, 1 October
Our annual trip to visit family in Turkey is upon us. We leave tomorrow for a 20-day trip that promises to keep us busy. We’re flying to İzmir, my hometown. After spending a few days together, Mui will head south to Antalya — a side trip with his mother and aunt. I’ll be taking a side trip with my mom as well, but we’re still weighing our options and will settle on a plan after I get to Turkey.
So, join us for a trip that will likely provide us with opportunities to re-visit old haunts as well as explore some new places. If nothing else, I’ll post teasers to keep you entertained until we get back to the US.
A collage of images from past trips to Turkey.
Have a safe and fun trip:)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip home!
ReplyDeletePeaceful travels. Regards to the family.
ReplyDeleteNice collage, good to see the original "Fayton" ;)
Have fun!
Sound like a pretty exotic trip. I'll be looking forward to your photos and stories.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Have a wonderful time! Please be safe.
ReplyDelete