Wednesday, 31 August 2016
Eskİşehİr — Turkey
Temps: Hi 83F (28C) / Lo 60F (16C)
Mom and I traveled to Eskişehir on the overnight train from İzmir, arriving today for my mother-in-law’s funeral … she passed away yesterday at the age of 93. Mui would prefer that I not dwell on her passing. So, let me just say that she lived a long and healthy life, and was much loved by family and friends.
Şule Füsun Erkun
© 2004-2016 Two to Travel. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by ERIN ERKUN.

Our thoughts are with both you and Mui. So sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for Mui and your lose. How nice that Mui's mother lived such a long, healthy life:) Our thoughts are with your families:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful woman. So very glad you two were there for mom.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your loss. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteAlthough we are never ready for our parents to pass, I hope Mui is comforted that she had such a long life and he was able to say goodbye. My condolences to you both.
ReplyDelete