Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment; otherwise, I would not have found your amazing blogs! This whale encounter video was wonderfully mesmerizing.
In your Phaeton Journeys blog, you have a map from the PBRP showing campsites. I was stuck with its heart shape! It would be a great entry in Clytie's Guest Heart Thursday meme. http://clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com
By the way, you have a fabulous rig even though it was giving you some troubles. Hope all is well and you are getting ready to celebrate more good times!
BRAVO, BRAVO, very interesting. Everything about it was great; the information and the music went so well with it. Keep up the good work, proud of you both. BON VOYAGE. -- MOM
How wonderful it must be to see the whales free in the wild!
ReplyDeleteTranscendent beings these, both finned and feathered. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting and leaving a comment; otherwise, I would not have found your amazing blogs! This whale encounter video was wonderfully mesmerizing.
ReplyDeleteIn your Phaeton Journeys blog, you have a map from the PBRP showing campsites. I was stuck with its heart shape! It would be a great entry in Clytie's Guest Heart Thursday meme.
http://clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com
By the way, you have a fabulous rig even though it was giving you some troubles. Hope all is well and you are getting ready to celebrate more good times!
BRAVO, BRAVO, very interesting. Everything about it was great; the information and the music went so well with it. Keep up the good work, proud of you both.
ReplyDeleteBON VOYAGE. -- MOM