Video Retrospective: Around South America and Back to the Tip of the Continent

Thursday, 8 January 2015
Ushuaia, Argentina

Before we leave Ushuaia tomorrow, I thought I’d post a link to the videos Mui took in the ports of call on our back-to-back South America cruise aboard Celebrity Infinity … and during the few days we tacked on in Ushuaia between disembarking Infinity and boarding the next vessel that will take us on the continuation of our southern hemisphere adventures.

If you’d like to view the videos, click on the image below. Once you're at the video web gallery, you can pick and choose which video you want to watch. Hover over the thumbnails in the gallery to display the titles.

Access the video retrospective by clicking this image.

2 comments:

  1. Great way to see all the videos. Thanks for the link, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. My connection isn't really fast enough for a smooth video, but I had to watch a couple. Mui did a great job.

    ReplyDelete