Maybe I'll get around to posting my Antarctica journal in the blog someday. In the meantime, you can click the links below to read my trip report and view my galleries.
Our January 2007 voyage started with a few days in Ushuaia, Argentina in December 2006. We embarked our expedition ship - the Professor Molchanov - and set off on our sea voyage on December 31. Our itinerary included the Falkland Islands, South Georgia Island, and Antarctica.
Quest for Antarctica in Words - my trip report on Fodor's.
Quest for Antarctica ... also in Words - my trip report on Cruise Critic.
Quest for Antarctica in Pictures - a series of galleries documenting our journey in photographs.
I went to fodors to read your posts and looked at some of your photos on smugmug. You really need to integrate all that here - a BIG job, but your detailed writing and photos are fantastic.
ReplyDelete[Reposted from email received from Sarah]
ReplyDeleteI'm gearing up for my first trip to Ant-SGeo this Nov and have been reading everything I can find. REALLY enjoyed your fodor blog - and just noticed you went back again in 2015 for more. I'm 70% excited but 30% nervous about open-ocean travel, seasickness, engine failures - although I have done Norway to Svalbard and a very rough 10 days in the Galapagos on a tiny ship. Hoping to have as great experience as you and not be sleeping in my cabin much of the time on meclizine! Great writing! Sarah